This Policy explains when and why I collect personal information how I use it and how I keep it secure. It only applies to information I collect about you when you visit my website,whenever you contact me or become involved with me in any way.I may change this Policy from time to time so please check this page occasionally to ensure that you’re happy with any changes.By using my website,you’re agreeing to be bound by this Policy.
1. lntroduction – who We are
2. What information will White Falcon Limited collect about me?
3. How will my information be used?
4. When will White Falcon Limited contact me?
5. Willibe contacted for fundraising and marketing purposes?
6. What is White Falcon Limited’s legal basis for processing my personal data?
7. Will White Falcon Limited share my personal information with anyone else?
8. What about Financial information?
9. External Links
10. Offensive and inappropriate content on White Falcon Limited’s website
11. How long will SMEF keep my information?
12. Security of your information
13. Can I find out what personal information White Falcon Limited holds about me and my access rights?
14. How to make a complaint?
1. lntroduction – who We are
White Falcon Limited is the Data Controller and is committed to protecting the rights of individuals in line with the Data Protection Act 1998 (DPA) and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR),which replaces the DPA. I want our services to be safe for our audience. This Policy relates to the data which is processed by White Falcon Limited Director only.
White Falcon Limited registered office address is Elscot House Arcadia Avenue, London N3 2JU.
What information will SMEF collect about me and why?
We may collect information when:
• you visit my website;
• you contact me through social media platforms;
• you attend one of the events I’m invited;
• you make an order throught the website,social media platforms,email,phone or any other way;
• you make a payment;
• you subscribe or respond to mailings; and
• you request information.
Please see ‘How will my information used’ below for information as to why I hold your information and data and how it might be used. The personal information I collect might include:
• your name,address and email address and contact preferences;
• telephone and mobile telephone numbers;
• details of your visit to my website including your IP address and information regarding what pages are accessed and when;and
• other information you input on my website.
2. How will my information be used?
I will mainly use the data I collect to:
• process orders that you have submitted;
• to carry out my obligations arising from any contracts entered into by you and me;
• seek your views or comments on the services I provide;
• notify you of changes to my services;
• in the case of photographs,to promote and advertise the work of White Falcon Limited but always with the prior approval of those identifiable in the photograph;
• Send you communications which you have requested and that may be of interest to you. These may include information about offers, events and newsletters.
3. When will White Falcon Limited contact me?
We will contact you:
• in relation to any service,activity or online content you have signed up for in order to ensure that I can deliver the service;
• in relation to any orders or purchases you have made;
• in relation to any correspondenceI receive from you or any comment or complaint you make about my services;
• in relation to any personalised services you are using;
• to invite you to participate in surveys about my services (participation is always voluntary);
• to update you on any material changes to my privacy policies and practices;
• communication purposes,as set out in below section.
4. Will be contacted for marketing purposes?
We will only send you communication emails and posts or contact you on any platforms where you have agreed to this or I have a legitimate interest to do so under data protection law.
We offer a regular newsletter to let you know about my business and its activities, services, events, offers, news or any interesting facts about my business. From time to time Imay also contact you to ask your views on my business.
You can change your preferences at any time by contacting as by email
or telephone on 07944756771.
5. What is SMEF’s legal basis for processing my personal data?
The Data Protection Act and the General Data Protection Regulation require me to process personal data fairly,lawfully and transparently. We will therefore be clear with you about how we will use your data and why we are entitled to do so.
When we collect and use your personal information,we will make sure this is only done accordance with at least one of the legalgrounds available to me under data protection law.
One of these is where I have obtained your specific consent to use your information for a previously notified purpose, such as to send you email/text marketing or to provide you with a product, service or information at your request.
Another is where we have a legal obligation to use or disclose information about you -for instance,where We are ordered by a court or regulatory authority.
In certain instances,we may collect and use personal information where this is necessary because of my business’s legitimate interest,this includes being able to:
• send your order via post and we need more information about your address or any contact details in order to fullfill your order
In all cases,we balance my legitimate interests against your rights as an individual and make sure we only use personal information in a way or for a purpose that you would reasonably expect in accordance with this Policy and that does not intrude on your privacy or previously expressed marketing preferences.
Where we process sensitive personal data,we will make sure that the director only do so in accordance with one of the additional lawfulgrounds for processing such as where we have your explicit consent or you have made that information manifestly public. When we do this,we will tell you what sensitive personal data we are collecting and why.
We always handle your personal data securely and minimise its use, and your interests are not overridden by using your personal information for these purposes.
We will be always responsible for monitoring compliance with relevant legislation in relation to the protection of personal data, and can be contacted at email@example.com
6. Will White Falcon Limited share my personal information with anyone else?
• We will not sell or pass your information to third parties other than in the circumstances set out in this Policy.
• We will not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
• In other cases we will not disclose any of your personal data except in accordance with this Policy, when we have your permission,or where we are required or entitled to do so by law.
We may allow our suppliers to access and use your personal data to allow them to perform services on our behalf (e.g. payment processing). In these circumstances we will not give these organisations any rights to use your personal information except to provide services to us and in accordance with our instructions.
7. What about Financial information?
8. External Links
Although this website only looks to include quality, safe and relevant external links users should always adopt a policy of caution before clicking any external web links mentioned throughout this website.
The owners of this website cannot guarantee or verify the contents of any externally linked website despite her best efforts. Users should therefore note they click on external links at their own risk and this website and its owners cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any external links mentioned.
9. Offensive and inappropriate content on SMEF’s website
If you post or send content which may reasonably be deemed to be offensive,inappropriate or objectionable anywhere on or to the
whitefalconlimited.com website or otherwise engage in any disruptive behaviour White Falcon Limited may remove such content.
Where White Falcon Limited reasonably believes that you are or may be in breach of any applicable laws,for example on hate speech, White Falcon Limited may disclose your personalinformation to relevant third parties,including to law enforcement agencies or your internet provider. White Falcon Limited would only do so in circumstances where such disclosure is permitted under applicable laws, including GDPR.
10. How long will White Falcon Limited keep my information?
We review our retention periods for personal information on a regular basis. We are legally required to hold some types of information to fulfil my statutory obligations (for example to fullfill an order). We will endeavour to keep your information accurate and up to date,and not keep it for longer than is necessary. White Falcon Limited is required to retain information in accordance with the law, such as information needed for income tax and audit purposes.How long certain kinds of personal data should be kept may also be governed by specific business sector requirements and agreed practices.Personal data may be held in addition to these periods depending on individual business needs.
11. Security of your information
When you give me personalinformation, we take steps to ensure that it’s treated securely. Any sensitive information provided by you is encrypted and protected. When you are on a secure page,a lock icon will appear on the bottom of web browsers such as Microsoft Internet Explorer.
Non-sensitive details (your email address etc.) are transmitted normally over the Internet, and this can never be guaranteed to be 100% secure.As a result,while Istrive to protect your personalinformation, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to me,and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your information, we make my best effort to ensure its security on my systems.
12. Can I find out what personal information White Falcon Limited holds about me and my access rights?
Under the Data Protection Act and GDPR you have the right to request a copy of the personal information WFL Ltd. holds about you and your rights to be informed,rights of access, rights to rectification, rights to erasure, rights to restrict processing, rights to data portability, rights to object, rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
If you request the details of the personal information we hold about you we may ask you for an administration fee of £15.00. If you wish to do so,please send a description of the information you want to see and proof of your identity in writing to the director.
13. How to make a complaint
If you are unhappy with the way in which your personal data has been processed by as,you may in the first instance contact me on the details show above.
If you remain dissatisfied then you have the right to apply directly to the Information Commissioner for a decision.The Information Commissioner can be contacted at:
Information Commissioner’s Office Wycliffe House,Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 SAF www.ico.org.uk
Review of this Policy
We keep this Policy under regular review.This Policy was last updated in May 2018.